WELCOME!!

Hello from The 4 Brothers Ranch! Our family has a lot going on and a couple blogs in order to keep things organized. You can find all our homeschooling stuff here! Annissa's regular everyday blog is called A PAGE IN MY BOOK and also there is a blog to update the kids medical issues at MY UNIQUE FLOWERS. Please check those out too!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Off Track....



We have been off track lately, between medical appointments with in the family and my surgery, life has been busy and we haven't been buckling down the way I had hoped.   Found out the baby had a loud heart murmur (probably normal)..  Noah's kidney's are starting to fail again.  And Nathan, well, he's a medical aww on his own.  LOL...  and me I had major hernia surgery. 

I hope that we will be getting back on track this week.  We hope to go out and collect leaves, and talk about why they change, the Fall season, Halloween and it's origins, we plan on going to a pumpkin patch and hope to take the kids to a haunted house/trail.   We're going to make some soup, and do some crafts.

Today my goal is to organize a bunch of links and add them on here .. which is always nice, because no matter where we are or what computer we're on, we have access to those links.  

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, I hope everything is getting better!