WELCOME!!

Hello from The 4 Brothers Ranch! Our family has a lot going on and a couple blogs in order to keep things organized. You can find all our homeschooling stuff here! Annissa's regular everyday blog is called A PAGE IN MY BOOK and also there is a blog to update the kids medical issues at MY UNIQUE FLOWERS. Please check those out too!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Found a SLEW of Workbooks at ......

Today I went to the dollar store with the intention of ONLY BUYING a few things, just a couple of workbooks for the kids to do.  Since Nathan has been home so much this winter season I wanted to find some things for him to do.... and Kaedyn too because he gets jealous when Noah is doing homework and he won't let him "HELP" ... ha ha ....

So this is what I found.... not everything is for the Little's though (Nathan and Kaedyn) ... some is for Noah.











This is the stack I came home with ....



And then I found a bag of stuff I had found in the dollar section at Target a long time ago that I forgot about....








No comments: