WELCOME!!

Hello from The 4 Brothers Ranch! Our family has a lot going on and a couple blogs in order to keep things organized. You can find all our homeschooling stuff here! Annissa's regular everyday blog is called A PAGE IN MY BOOK and also there is a blog to update the kids medical issues at MY UNIQUE FLOWERS. Please check those out too!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sidewalk Chalk!

We love to go outside and play with the sidewalk chalk.

One day I made the boys a car track ....



My Nathan loves Pink and girly stuff ....  and we let him be who he is...  this also works for our blog "My Unique Flowers" about the boys and their medical issues...

And Noah decided he wanted to do his own track...  so he started... (I didn't get a pic of his finished project) ... but he had a submarine and police station and who knows what else....


We write names (well I do) ...  and then I ask them to practice to write their names ...



and Mom likes to draw pictures too ... heehee...



No comments: