WELCOME!!

Hello from The 4 Brothers Ranch! Our family has a lot going on and a couple blogs in order to keep things organized. You can find all our homeschooling stuff here! Annissa's regular everyday blog is called A PAGE IN MY BOOK and also there is a blog to update the kids medical issues at MY UNIQUE FLOWERS. Please check those out too!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photos of the Hard Working Kids


I thougtht I would share some photos of the kids .... hard working - from the past couple weeks. I've fully been meaning to do a lot of things in here (blog) but haven't gotten a chance to because I've been sick.....
The first couple are of Nathan painting (love Color Wonder!) and Cal and Noah working on their "favorites" project which is going to be on going...
I stapled a bunch of construction paper for them to cut stuff out of magazines and have some "I like this because..." or "this is my favorite because it shows..." type stuff by it ...

Nathan all done with his painting (finger painting too) .... Mommy helped of course! Nathan is smart, but to write his name and make a sun? LOL...


Goobered fingers from the Color Wonder gel...


Working on their "Favorites" Project ...

Closing up his paints.....

Favorites Project




We also did a 4 Brother's Ranch Sign
Each of the boys put their hand print on there










Nathan's masterpiece!









Kaedyn working hard at eating a cookie!!











Noah working on reading










Still working on reading - can you tell that he's ...
CONCENTRATING!?!?!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow look at how big Calahan's hand has gotten!!! I cannot believe it! I'm sure he's the same size as Kollin though. What great pictures.